LocationPortland, Oregon, USA.
TypeRegular and Full-Time
CompensationCompetitive, subject to experience and market conditions
Education & ExperienceDegree or Higher Diploma or equivalent academic qualification in Engineering and, Construction Management. Minimum 10+ years of work experience required.
Position SummaryDue to continued expansion, our client has an immediate vacancy for a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have background in engineering with 10+ years of site or industry experience in a similar capacity. Strong communication and IT skills are required. The following duties are minimum requirements for the position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Supporting the Site Manager in ensuring compliance with building regulations.
- Experience in residential construction specific apartment/house building experience.
- Managing Subcontractors and Suppliers.
- Managing Construction Team.
- Managing Program.
- Coordination of Service Providers and Local Authorities.
- Ensuring Quality of Works.
- Managing Health and Safety on Site.
- Chairing Site and Construction Team Meetings.
- Continuous CPD Development.
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate.
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative.
- To be able to coordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, USA, EPG is a global project management and engineering services recruitment company offering Project Managers, Construction Managers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Quality Managers, QS Estimators, Senior Superintendent and Schedulers across several specialized industries including Advanced Technologies, Data Centers, Semi-conductor Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical, Medical Technologies, and Oil and Gas Construction.
EPG is an equal opportunity employer and provides fair and equal treatment to all individuals, employees, and applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability, genetic information, military / veteran status, or any other protected group status under federal, state, or local law. EPG complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 and related laws. EPG does not make employment decisions based upon any protected status under applicable federal, state, or local law.