TypeRegular and Fulltime
CompensationCompetitive Subject to Expierance
Education & Experience. Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role . Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field . Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions . Excellent communication and interpersonal skills . Outstanding organizational and leadership skills . Good knowledge of MS Office . Diploma/Certificate in first line management or relevant field . High school diploma; BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
Position SummaryOur clinet is looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. The role is a complex one. He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management. The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused. The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Hire and train new employees
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, USA, EPG is a global project management and engineering services recruitment company offering Project Managers, Construction Managers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Quality Managers, QS Estimators, Senior Superintendent and Schedulers across several specialized industries including Advanced Technologies, Data Centers, Semi-conductor Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical, Medical Technologies, and Oil and Gas Construction.
EPG is an equal opportunity employer and provides fair and equal treatment to all individuals, employees, and applicants for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability, genetic information, military / veteran status, or any other protected group status under federal, state, or local law. EPG complies with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 and related laws. EPG does not make employment decisions based upon any protected status under applicable federal, state, or local law.